Monday 9 January 2017

Pleased to receive shield of appreciation from Syed Sardar Ali Shah, (Minister Culture, Tourism & Antiquities) and Izhar Soomro (Chief Organizer of Hyderabad Literature festival #HLF2) for my services as a young writer, activist and speaker also in order to appreciate me for volunteering my services and being moderator in few panel discussions of HLF2. Contributing my services and skills for #Sindh and Sindhi community, women, youth and literature is always an honor for me.

Pleased to receive shield of appreciation from Syed Sardar Ali Shah, (Minister Culture, Tourism & Antiquities) and Izhar Soomro (Chief Organizer of Hyderabad Literature festival #HLF2) for my services as a young writer, activist and speaker also in order to appreciate me for volunteering my services and being moderator in few panel discussions of HLF2.
Contributing my services and skills for #Sindh and Sindhi community, women, youth and literature is always an honor for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment